Where to Get Started
- It was a dog. It was a big dog.
- They scream and they cry much as you’re doing now.
- A little the worse for wear, I’m afraid.
- Someone like you. Someone who’ll rattle the cages.
- All creatures feel fear. Especially the scary ones.
- I hope you’re not a member of the fire brigade.
Oh, and every day he doesn’t, people will die. Starting tonight. I’m a man of my word. Tomorrow, you will be released. If you are bored of brawling with thieves and want to achieve something there is a rare blue flower that grows on the eastern slopes. Pick one of these flowers. If you can carry it to the top of the mountain, you may find what you were looking for in the first place.
Well these conversation used to end with an unusual request. Well, let me show you some stuff, anyway. Just for old times’ sake. What if, before she died, she wrote a letter saying she chose Harvey Dent over you? And what if, I burnt that letter?